Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Drake - Practice official Video

When I first heard that Drake was bringing out a video for this particular song, my first thought was, what concept would do the song justice without it being too visually graphic yet still pleasing to watch? Well it looks like Drake couldn't figure out the answer either because the best he could come up with was getting model, Kyra Chaos to twerk...my bad, I mean attempt to twerk.. infront of her bedroom mirror for a good 4 minutes until Drake himself comes in at the end! They both move towards the bed and it's left to our not so clean imaginations to guess what happens next. When I first started watching I actually thought is this a joke? Is it one of those youtube fans deceiving us with their video title? But no my friends..sadly this is in fact the Official Video. Some people may say that I'm hating, don't get me wrong, the woman has a body! As a female I have no worries with admitting when another female looks good..but as a dancer? Really? She was the best you could find? If she was a stripper I'd ask for my money back. Plus, they could have at least tidied the room up first! I'm disappointed in the video concept itself more than anything, I was expecting something simple, yes, but also something that didn't look like it was filmed with a phone camera.Anyway, take a look and let us know what you think.


Over and Out

CrazySexyRude
xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive