Pages

Friday 27 January 2012

DRAKES WISH TO PLAY OBAMA IN FILM


Canadian rapper, Drake expresses his longing wish to step into the shoes of Mr. president himself, Barack Obama and represent his life and triumphant road to success in film.

Drake spoke about the role:

“I hope somebody makes a movie about Obama’s life soon because I could play him. That’s the goal. I watch all the addresses. Anytime I see him on TV, I don’t change the channel, I definitely pay attention and listen to the inflections of his voice. If you ask anyone who knows me, I’m pretty good at impressions.

This film needs to happen as soon as possible! Can you image how EPIC this film will be in history especially using Mr. OVO's album as the soundtrack amongst other greats.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive